Friday 3 February 2012

Pitch Evaluation and Responce to comments

I think my pitch went well and I received some feedback that has helped me develop my ideas for my magazine further. I feel that my magazine was well received and I feel confident with carrying my idea. I received some feedback on my title ideas and someone said that tune would not be a good idea and i have taken this into account and decided to call my magazine Beats.
Colour Palettes: I have decided to use the colour scheme of black, white, pink and purple. I am using these colours as I feel that they were well received in my pitch and they will fit in with the style of my magazine and the colours can also be used to make certain texts stand out.
Cover: I have decided to use the rule of thirds for my cover as this will help draw the audiences eye to certain parts of the cover, on the cover I will be using a female model, and it will be a mid shot,as using this shot I will be able to show the audience the models clothes but without drawing to much attention away from her face.
Cost: I am retailing my magazine at £3.50 as I feel that this is a appropriate price for a monthly music magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment